I'm a London based freelancer currently working as Concept and Visual Development artist on Commercials, TV series and Films.
Some of the projects I recently worked on:
- His Dark Materials (Release date TBA - concept art)
- Artemis Fowl (2019 - blue sky concept art)
- Black Mirror S4 (I helped design the dog together with the Production designer Joel Collins and Director David Slade at Painting Practice, worked on concept art and matte paintings on props and environments for 4 Ep)
- Watership Down (Dec 2018) (concept art)
- Intuit, A giant Story - animated short (layout and visual development)
- James Wellbelowed, Megacity - animated short (layout, vis dev, matte painting)
- Compare the meerkats ads (concept art)
- Gorillaz Visualiser - Garage Palace (concept art)
- Pentakill cinematic video (vis dev)
- Intu 2017 Christmas ad (vis dev)
Earlier in my career I worked as a visual development artist, background designer and flash animator in cartoon based TV advertising and as concept artist for mid-core games.
Specialties: Concept Art, Creature Design, Visual Development, Matte Painting, Layout.